[dba-Tech] A Github client for Windows

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 14:08:26 CST 2017

Hi Gustav:

Much appreciated. As it turns out, that is the same client package that I am using on my Linux desktops.

Perfect symmetry. :-)

At the company where my younger daughter works, as an animator, there are over 5K computers and everything uses gitHub for maintaining all the projects. She has no idea how all the components are assembled or what exactly is used as everything is obfuscated within multiple layers of scripts.