[dba-Tech] SSH installed

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 30 23:24:04 CST 2017

Hi All:

I understand that the SSH protocol is automatically installed when installing BASH on/in Windows 10? I am use to SSH being pre-installed on Linux distros and never think about what to do about Windows.

Would anyone know the simplest way to install SSH on a Windows 10 box. It is not for me, it is for my daughter in Montreal. For myself, I would just install OpenSSH, Windows version and go from there...but if there is a simpler method I would like to hear about it and if there is any issues I would like to hear about them as well.

Many thanks in advance.