[dba-Tech] Web app discussion

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 6 03:53:24 CDT 2017

Hi Susan

The official replacement for AWA is PowerApps:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com

It is severely limited as a programming tool and is not related to Access. It is, in fact, as different as it can be.
Nevertheless, MS tries to push and promote PowerApps, so it could actually represent an option for your small project.

/gustav