[dba-Tech] Web app discussion

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 7 10:31:17 CDT 2017

There are a couple of examples showing how to use MS SQL and MDB, on the web, on the old DBA site but the site is current set to inactive. If you would like I could turn the site back on and give you the links....?

The coding is not that difficult...it is surprisingly easy really....just don't have easy connection to the coding sources at the moment. :-(

Do you have access to a MS SQL DB? I think this would be the best place to start.