[dba-Tech] Manipulating a pdf

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jun 7 16:01:36 CDT 2017

Dear Lists:

I have a flyer in pdf format which was created in Adobe Illustrator.  The
original Illustrator file is not available.  It has both text and graphics.

I have a need to modify this flyer - change text but not graphics.

I have both adobe creative suite 3 Design Premium and Premiere Elements 4.
Would either of these be able to manipulate the pdf better than just using
Word?  Or is there some other program that would be better - preferably
something I might already have or could get that doesn't have a big learning
curve?

MTIA

Rocky