[dba-Tech] non-Exchange Outlook users

ssharkins at gmail.com ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 06:45:59 CDT 2017

Alan, thanks for the link you sent. Tina... things are well for this morning.

I don't know if I'm still banned but nothing's bouncing this morning. I have no clue what generated that and why it has seemingly resolved itself.

I am using 365 for ssharkins at gmail.com. It has made my onmicrosoft.com account the default, so I would like to change that, but otherwise, all is well for now. With a little time (two days), everything just started working as expected. I still have two accounts I need to pull into 365. I hope it goes smoother than the first experience.

My contacts are available, but I can't find them in the Contacts window anywhere. When I create an email, they are in the AutoComplete list -- visible, so they are there and I have access to them.

Calendar and Tasks never made it over but they are easily recreated.

Susan H.