[dba-Tech] VPN Recommendations

Fred Hooper fahooper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 06:29:30 CDT 2017

I've just been looking at routers with VPN. I started with ExpressVPN
(who provide free software for some routers) and followed their link to
FlashRouters, who supply routers with VPN already installed. Of course,
you'll still need to find a supplier for the exit nodes, these vary in
price, speed and reliability.

My experience with free VPNs is that they throttle the speed and I
quickly get annoyed.

Best,
Fred