[dba-Tech] Looking for 35" (M)VA monitor...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 10 08:13:38 CDT 2017

Hi Shamil

Yes. Today this caught my interest as it is offered with a discount from today.
A monster 4K monitor of 43" at 3840 x 2160 resolution:

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/210-ahsq?c=us&cs=04&l=en&sku=210-AHSQ

at about €650 here.

Would love to have one but you need a director's desk.

/gustav