[dba-Tech] Portable Apps

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat May 27 12:20:24 CDT 2017

By poratble-iz Arthur means make it run as a portable app.

Basically you "install" the software on a USB key and all the settings
and files are on the key. Nothing gets installed on the PC it's
connected to. So you can run the software on any Windows machine that
ca read the USB key without having to install anything on the
computer.