[dba-Tech] av autoplay in crhome & firefox

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 27 23:50:19 CDT 2017

Hi Peter:

My understanding is that Google now has to become more attuned to the complaints of share-holders who want bigger dividends. Less moon-shots,  more squeezing out those dollars and shake-downs against their users. Investor are now focused on wringing that goose's neck.

I oscillates between Google and FF but Opera and Vivaldi are worth a serious look.