[dba-Tech] Threat has been detected

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 23 02:26:52 CST 2017

Hi Rocky

That site is bad.
Secure DNS didn't block it, but I asked CSIS to double-check:

<quote>
Hi Gustav

The site appears to be related to a Browser Hijacker and rogue search engine. In my testing, I got redirected to another domain (live-winners.com) which we are already blocking. I have now also added searchnet.com to our blocked domain and it should soon take effect. Thanks for the heads up.

Mvh. / Kind Regards

Emil Jeppesen
CSIS Security Group
</quote>

For corporate usage indeed, I can recommend Secure DNS:

https://www.csis.dk/prevent-secure-dns/

/gustav