[dba-Tech] why mark zuckerberg should read "a tree grows in brooklyn"

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 21:32:55 CDT 2018

Aside: Many years ago when going to university, Maria and I moved into yet another small attic apartment and the place had a bookshelf and one of the books was A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. It was refreshing to read after only reading recommended books for the last year.

Is it a stretch to relate Mark Zuckerberg to the book, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"? Maybe, it relates how we all contribute to a company's fabulous wealth by selling our private personal information for nothing.

Interesting. Maybe I ought to read it too.

A.