[dba-Tech] Office 365

Zimmer, Michael Michael.Zimmer at federalmogul.com
Mon Dec 17 14:43:03 CST 2018

Arthur,

Logon to the "new" PC that you want to use your Office 365 account.  Open a web browser and go to your O365 online account page.  On the upper left-hand side of the screen you should see your name and your picture (or your initials if you haven't uploaded a pic) in a circle.
Click on that circle and choose "My Account"
You should see an "Install Status" pane where you can manage office installs.  I believe that you get 5 with a subscription.  There should be a clickable link "Install desktop application" although it's not terribly obvious.  Click on that and install O365 on the "new" PC.
You can click on manage installs as well to see what PCs you've installed O365 products.

Kindest personal regards,

Mike

Michael S. Zimmer
Information Systems Site Support Engineer
Federal-Mogul Powertrain
Rings & Liners, Ignition & FMCP
Manitowoc, WI USA
Office: +1-920-686-2269