[dba-Tech] How to write beautiful code

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sun Dec 30 17:00:24 CST 2018

Ditto for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-Tech <dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> On Behalf Of Ed Tesiny

 Most of these disciplines I developed out of self-defense as I was a lone ranger developer and had to maintain or revisit code that I might have written years ago.

Totally agree with you here and many of the practices were picked up from the folks on AccessD and from studying code in books.  Many times when I was actively programming, databases had to be tweaked maybe a year or two after going live.  Without these best practices one would have to reinvent the wheel.