[dba-Tech] Simple online entry form solution

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 21:10:33 CST 2018

Microsoft forms office 365

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Susan Harkins<mailto:ssharkins at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎07/‎02/‎2018 03:09
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues'<mailto:dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [dba-Tech] Simple online entry form solution

I'm currently looking for a very simple way to solicit data from very
unsavvy users. I have OneDrive for Business but I've found Excel Online
Forms very limited. I need to limit responses using dropdowns. Also, I can't
figure out how to edit a form once I've saved and shared it.

Or either of these possible?

I'm also looking at Googles Spreadsheet. I've got a script that will let me
create a form based on the sheet, but again, I need populated dropdowns --
and I don't know if the form will pick up on those. I haven't tried yet.

The 365 Excel Online Form would probably be the easiest and quickest route
for me if I can generate dropdowns and edit the forms as needed.

Looking for suggestions. Thanks!

Susan H.