[dba-Tech] Facebook

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 19 23:21:37 CST 2018

I would like to think that Mark Zuckerberg felt that he was doing a good thing but unfortunately, he is not the only individual driving the company. The real Facebook owners are the shareholders and they only invest where there is profit...unfortunately, profit is their only motivating factor...and that really is too bad.