[dba-Tech] Dell Latitude E7240 Ultrabook question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Feb 24 11:55:02 CST 2018

I put an SSD into my Dell XPS and it was a piece of cake.  Installed an OS.  Installed Office and other stuff I needed.  Copied my clients' stuff from the old hard drive to the SSD and walla! Bob's your uncle.

I did have to change the boot order to boot from the new SSD drive but that was probably the most technical part.