[dba-Tech] AI music style converter

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 10 09:12:27 CDT 2018

Those are beautiful pieces... You have to have the equipment to do justice to recordings...and I guess you do.

My personal fall back positions are to guitarists; Andres Segovia, Julian Bream and new arrivals, relatively, Xuefei Yang and Milos Karadaglic. I also like a variety of nonclassical guitarists like Jesse Cook and Joe Bonamassa...and more.