[dba-Tech] Programmer

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 11 11:48:32 CDT 2018

Hi All:

A few days ago had some coffee with a foreign programmer (comes from Vancouver), named Chris Cummer. He is an interesting fellow who working primarily in website backend development. On the side, he makes up little sharable apps via Github. (Actually, his whole career was built on Github.):

https://github.com/senorprogrammer

Here is one of his programs I have been using:

https://github.com/senorprogrammer/wtf
https://github.com/senorprogrammer/wtf/archive/master.zip

One of his recommendation for people who are just getting out of school is to learn the GO language. The app that I have been working with is written in GO and anyone can download the source code and investigate the implementation:

https://golang.org/