[dba-Tech] Question about such tools as WordPress

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:46:02 CDT 2018

More generally, I guess, this question concerns how such web pages as The
New York Times  <https://www.nytimes.com/> are laid out. When a story
continues elsewhere, what does the creator do, in practice? Start with the
entire article, give it a page name, then cut the title and first
paragraph, and paste that into a frame on the main page? And, finally, add
an URL at the bottom that points to the rest of the article?

That seems like a lot of work, particularly when multiplied by the number
of articles mentioned on the main page. I imagine there's a much simpler
technique. Do you know what it is?

--
Arthur