[dba-Tech] Laptop Questions

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:45:31 CDT 2018

1) DDR4 is a type of Random Access Memory.  It indicates the
configuration of the memory boards and speeds ext. for the Memory
Modules in a computer..
2) Unless your system is very new it is likely USB 2
https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000602.htm
3) You could go to the HP website and search for the specific model
number of your Ultrabook and see if there is room for a second hard
drive.
Or you could open up the case and have a look.  I would GUESS there is
not room for more than one hard drive.  You certainly could replace
the 128GB drive with a larger one as prices have come down.  Adding a
second hard drive or SSD drive will effect your battery run time.

GK