[dba-Tech] G Suite make a contact public

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 14 17:03:01 CDT 2018

For what its worth I finally called support.
https://support.google.com/a/answer/2590392
I had done everything correctly except from the Apps | G Suite | Settings for Directory choose "Show both domain profiles and domain shared contacts". Did that and still hasn't affected anything. The standard "propagation may take up to 24 hours" line. Odd that Sharing a G Drive folder and files, and a Calendar went so quickly but I guess tomorrow  I'll see if that makes it work correctly.