[dba-Tech] Deleting your Facebook account

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:52:42 CDT 2018

Obviously so, but on the other hand millions of people didn't know what
they were getting into when they joined Facebook. FB claims well over a
billion users, and who knows how much of their data has been harvested.
Nothing can be done to un-harvest the data that these many millions have
freely provided. But something can be done about the future: first, delete
your account, and second, replace the functionality with other software. I
shall detail these replacements in my next email.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Peter Brawley <peter.brawley at earthlink.net
> wrote:

> On 3/27/2018 21:43, Jim Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Its too late Arthur. The doors of the proverbial barn are open wide and
>> have been for quite some time. What has been done is done and it can never
>> be reversed.
>>

> It ain't all-or-none. What you never post on FB can't be harvested from
> FB, and there's an argument for not contributing in any way to Zuckerberg's
> con game.
>
> PB
>
> -----
>

>> Jim