[dba-Tech] Deleting your Facebook account

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 29 00:11:08 CDT 2018

You do what you do as a proper parent.

There has always been danger...first it was animals and nature, then other tribes and now it has evolved to businesses and government agencies. All children have to be carefully taught about the dangers out side the home but they also must be taught to see the good in societies and people. The final lesson that must be taught is how to be an agent for change towards a better world.

It may all sound complicated but when all else fails the most important gift that can ever be shared, with our children, is how to think.