[dba-Tech] VPN

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 10:46:08 CDT 2018

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-sync-my-computer
https://mzl.la/2shsCKa

As for a 2018 apparsal of our browsers:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-browser-internet-explorer-vs-chrome-vs-firefox-vs-safari-vs-edge/
http://bit.ly/2sp9l8V

(Check out the article's second page which gives browser stats.)

Also a couple of interesting links on protecting privacy:

"Of all browsers, Firefox arguably has the longest history of keeping security at the front of its mind, both technically and philosophically."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-firefox-protects-you-from-intel-cpu-flaws-facebook-leaks-more/
http://bit.ly/2JbVw81

The following may dove-tail along with a VPN. "Cloudflare has introduced a new service called 1.1.1.1 that claims to be a faster, safer way to use the internet."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/cloudflare-cofounder-on-an-encrypted-internet-dns-is-not-safe/
http://bit.ly/2GXoOSR