[dba-Tech] SSD Pricing

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:33:46 CDT 2018

It is my understanding the USB 3 can do approx 500MB per second.  SATA
3 can do approx 600 MB per second.  USB is only half duplex though and
so loses some time with ack replies

Read the last comment in this thread which has the math......

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/798860-is-this-scary-sata3-vs-usb-30/