[dba-Tech] Mozilla VPN for everyone.

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 31 22:07:54 CDT 2018

OK, you're going to have to explain this one in detail because I have no idea why open source OS would prevent a VPN service from doing anything.
-Since its OS can't they just modify it as they please?
-Can't OS be monitored by other network monitoring software?
-Is there an completely transparent OS hardware/software VPN solution available?