[dba-Tech] How to list the files created today?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 2 06:08:34 CDT 2018

I have been using a product called FSearch for a couple of years. I have never seen an app that could search 500K records instantaneously, across a network. Interestingly it was built by a fellow after he had seen "Everything":

https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/10/fsearch-fast-file-search-tool-linux
...and...
https://github.com/cboxdoerfer/fsearch