[dba-Tech] WordPress Question(s)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 23 23:42:39 CDT 2018

Send me a link if you get a chance...I would like to read through it. Bryan has new business site written on WP. We could use https://sites.google.com from which to write our websites...though I hate the thought of it. The google sites use their Google spreadsheet app to hold the BE data so complexity and data volume is limited.,,something like a MS Access Database. ;-)