[dba-Tech] GitHub private repositories now free for up to three collaborators

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 01:07:50 CST 2019

Hi Gustav:

I have rarely been involved with Github/GetLab. I was at the tail end of my career when these sites became the de facto online app source but I have pulled numerous chunks of code from the GitHub public repositories over the years. Mostly for enjoyment but occasionally working out a solution.

Aside: I just hope Microsoft doesn't bork it; "kill the golden goose" while trying to make more profit.