[dba-Tech] GitHub private repositories now free for up to three collaborators

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 01:55:22 CST 2019

My goodness, you have an impressive list of code routines.

Its good to hear that you can now work collaboratively with multiple contributors so your GitHub account can be more like a work site than just an off-line repository.

I have never used TFS before, too big and too expensive. (...and there are a number of low cost alternatives but maybe not applications that can incorporate into the Microsoft code-sphere.)