[dba-VB] An Error Occurred While Registering The File C:\Windows\System32\MSADO25.TLB

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Apr 29 05:32:39 CDT 2003

To all,

we are running windows XP professional, and are using VB6 along with Access2002 for our systems (VB6 FE, Access2002 BE).  I created a very small application and used the package & deployment wizard to create the setup.exe

When the program is installing we get the error message (see subject), and if you click ignore the program seem to install & run without a problem.  Does anyone have any idea why this error message would appear, as it doesn't look very professional.

Thanks in advance

Paul