[dba-VB] MapPoint 2003 question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 30 16:26:39 CDT 2003

I have done this with MapBlast and xmlhttp in Access for driving directions.
If I was going to do this, I would use MapPoint Web Service, don't know
the cost per transaction.
I would use the webservice for more uptodate directions, none of these
methods seem to be accurate where road directions requires ferries or
toll avoidance etc.
You can write your own mappoint .net web service there is an SDK. There
is reverse geocoding.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28001402