[dba-VB] Displaying SQL Bit Data Type As Checkbox

Seth D. Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Tue Dec 30 21:11:16 CST 2003

Paul,

I don't know about specific caveats for a data grid control (or for converting
data on the fly from SQL server for that matter), but does using CBool()
(either in a stored proc or setting the checkbox value in the OnCurrent event)
not work?

Seth

dba-vb at databaseadvisors.com =====
>To all,
>
>We are in the process of converting an old Access application to a Visual
Basic 6 front-end and SQL Server 7.0 back-end.  The problem I am getting is
how to display a Bit Data Type as a Checkbox in a DataGrid.