[dba-VB] OT: .NET - Data grid syncs to combo

Marcus, Scott (GEAE, RHI Consulting) scott.marcus at ae.ge.com
Wed Feb 26 09:31:45 CST 2003

John,

One of the issues that I know I will run into is that my clients are going to
want top see all of this data (like Access does...looks very Excel like...my
clients are very Excel savy) in a data grid. Previous versions of VB had limited
built in data grid capabilities (I don't want to spend another $1K on 3rd party
tools). If the data grid is alot closer to what Access provides that would be
great. I haven't messed much with .Net since my initial "playing around" a year
ago, but I do need to get heavily into it. Any input on the data grid
capabilities?

Scott Marcus