[dba-VB] Msgbox HELP button

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Thu Jun 12 06:51:56 CDT 2003

Paul

AFAIK, the Help button simply tries to open the help file specified in the
[HelpFile] parameter of msgbox.  If none is specified nothing happens, else
it opens the help file or displays a message saying it can't find the help
file and prompts you to find it yourself.

To do what you require I thing you may need to build your own frmMsgBox form
and code appropriately.

Richard