[dba-VB] OT - XP Taskbar Help Required

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 22 18:11:26 CST 2003

The way to turn off this annoying (added)  feature they started with
Access 2000, go
to Tools | Options | View tab | Uncheck "Windows in Taskbar".

You could do this by adding the following line into your "startup forms"
(i.e. main menu, switchboard, etc.)'s OnLoad event:
Call Application.SetOption("ShowWindowsInTaskbar", False)

Or you could right click the taskbar and place them in a stack as
happens with IE