[dba-VB] Class Tips

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 09:11:28 CST 2003

Thanks Bryan,

Please do send me that example so I can see what you mean.. :)

I was placing all the property attributes of a CC into a class named
clsCustomerConcern and then just populate them at form load time (unbound
form).  so the load event would have the following ID's set

CC.CCID = 1234
CC.AssignedID = {Some Guid}
CC.Notes = "The customer wants some brochures"

but then I'd like to also call an OldValue to each of these properties, I
suppose it's just not possible right?  I know I can do it all with a
disconnected ADO recordset where each field has an OldValue, but then that's
not as fun as whacking my head on my desk ;o)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/

On Friday, March 28, 2003 6:11 AM [GMT -8],