[dba-VB] Class Tips

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 17:08:04 CST 2003

:-$ hehehe learning new things certainly can make you humble, I restepped
through your example and it seems I had some variables misnamed :D, half
working... any idea on how to enable an IsDirty property of the CCID so that
if I dim a variable

Dim CC as cMain

and I modify the data from 1 value to another for the IsDirty property to be
se to true?  Can't see how that would be done...

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Friday, March 28, 2003 2:41 PM [GMT-8],