[dba-VB] MapPoint 2003 question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 5 12:57:57 CDT 2003

While poking around for something else came across this  article

Using the MapPoint ActiveX control with .Net

http://searchvb.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid8_gci887814,00.html

HOW TO: Automate the MapPoint 2002 Control and Save the Map as HTML in
Visual Basic .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;302897&

or
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;302885