[dba-VB] OT: Visual Studio - Goto method

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 21 09:01:53 CDT 2003

In Access placing the insertion pointer in a method of an object and hitting
shft-F2 takes you to that method of that object (to the code).  It actually
takes you to anything, variable etc.  According to the help file "shortcut
keys" this is supposed to work in the Visual Studio editor as well, and I
could swear that I have used it, but I am not getting it to work now.  Is
this supposed to work the same way as in the Access VBA editor?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com