[dba-VB] [AccessD] Saving Query From VB6 into Access

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri May 30 03:19:45 CDT 2003

To all,

I'm sure I have either done this before or have heard it can be done.  I have a Visual Basic 6 front-end which links to an Access back-end, what I want to do is build a SQL select statement on the fly in VB6 (I have got this far), and then I need to save it as a query into the Access database.

Anyone have any ideas on how I go about this.....

Thanks in advance.

Paul