[dba-VB] [AccessD] Anyone Used vbSendMail or know how to detect incoming email ?

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Sep 24 08:24:41 CDT 2003

To all,
I have the vbSendMail.dll component I use in all my Visual Basic 6 applications and have used it without any problem what so ever.  However I can't seem to see any options for the following.
      1. I need to detect incoming emails to a certain address
      2. Check the subject to see if it says "File For Import"
Can this be done using vbSendMail.dll or can it be done another way.  If so any chance of some sample code etc ?
Thanks in advance for any help on this problem....
Paul Hartland