[dba-VB] SubForms in Visual Basic 6

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Wed Sep 10 14:01:40 CDT 2003

To replace a datasheet or continuous form, I use a DataGrid.

To replace a single record Form, I create my own VB control with the
controls I want and set up properties within the VB control that let me
interact with it in terms of requerying, etc.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com <http://www.hargroveinc.com/>