[dba-VB] .net vbebug window

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Dec 18 10:12:01 CST 2004

Mark,

I have discovered how to simulate the debug window.  You have to set a
breakpoint that will be executed, run your program until the breakpoint is
executed, then at that point you can manipulate objects (call public
functions etc) in the debug window in a similar manner to VBA.  It isn't as
convenient but it works.

In vba you can simply open the debug window and execute a public function.

http://folding.stanford.edu/