[dba-VB] SMS through GPRS Modem

Alecks Orlino alecksorlino at aaa-phil.com
Mon Feb 23 21:53:23 CST 2004

Hello! I'm trying to develop an SMS system to be integrated to our SQL
backend.
We've recently purchased a GPRS modem (iTegno WM1080A) but it's packaged
with a very basic software which is of limited use to us. The manual for the
modem
was not even included. I've very little knowledge of AT commands, none
useful on
accessing SMS on GPRS modems!

Can anyone provide me with the basic functions or does anybody have a sample
code on how to do it! I'd very much appreciate any help! Thanks

Alecks

---