[dba-VB] VB.Net Format Bound Date Fields

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Wed Nov 17 09:01:21 CST 2004

Begging for help... I can't seem to get a straight answer on this.  I
have a windows form, vb.net, with a bound date/time field named accdate.
The format is SQL server is short date.  When I generate the dataset,
the format is short date.  When I place the bound field on the data
entry form, it appears as short date with all the time information as
well.  How do I change the bound field on the form to display the normal
old short date format?

This seems nuts.