[dba-VB] Text Box - Date Format

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Tue Nov 16 11:26:06 CST 2004

Yep.  I will get there.  So, I plop a text box on a vb.net form.  Is
there no place on the properties for that text box to set it to the date
format?  (Access Withdrawal...)  Where would I put this code
mydate.toshortdatestring?  It does not look like it goes in the sql code
that extracts the fields to form the dataset.