[dba-VB] Add executable solution to project

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at verizon.net
Fri Jul 22 10:35:11 CDT 2005

Do your debugging work on the class through the project that references
them.  Just right click on a property or method of the class object and
choose "Definition".  You will then be taken to the class itself.

The really cool part about all this is that any changes you make to the
class object will automatically be picked up by any other project that
references that class dll.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.