[dba-VB] VB.Net - minimizing regions in code

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 6 13:49:11 CDT 2005

And then I found this (a blog):

 I think you have the same functionality with the built in shortcuts in
vs.NET:

CTRL+M CTRL+M (that's two key presses!) - collapse/open the current parent
region

CTRL+M CTRL+L - Collapse/Open all regions in document recursively (meaning
you might get only one line in the document - one big namespace region which
is collapsed or you'll see the entire page code uncollapsed

CTRL+M CTRL+O - Collapse all regions not recursively - you'll see all child
region but they'll be collapsed

Which is pretty much all I want.  Does anyone know where all the short cut
keys are documented?